Hyundai Car Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Santa Fe SX CR Diesel

 
Neville MADDEN
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Hi there,

Anyone like to comment on the 2008/9 Santa Fe SX Common Rail Diesel Wagon.
I'm contemplating this as my next purchase so if anyone has any good or bad
comments I'd appreciate them.

Neville
Casino NSW
Australia
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
631grant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Please say this is in the US!!!!! It's about time someone besides VW gets
their head out of their butt and realizes that this really IS the future for
this country and its oil woes. Flamers are waiting in the wings but their
heads are up the same orifice...................


"Neville MADDEN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9B9079363B33Dnrmaddenyahoocom@85.214.105.2 09...
> Hi there,
>
> Anyone like to comment on the 2008/9 Santa Fe SX Common Rail Diesel Wagon.
> I'm contemplating this as my next purchase so if anyone has any good or
> bad
> comments I'd appreciate them.
>
> Neville
> Casino NSW
> Australia



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neville MADDEN
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2009, 11:50 PM
WTF are you talking about? I know the newsgroup originated in the US but
there ARE other parts of the world that Hyundai vehicles are exported to.
I was just after comments re purchasing a new one.

Neville
Casino NSW
Australia

"631grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:3wbal.2298$(E-Mail Removed):

> Please say this is in the US!!!!! It's about time someone besides VW
> gets their head out of their butt and realizes that this really IS the
> future for this country and its oil woes. Flamers are waiting in the
> wings but their heads are up the same orifice...................
>
>
> "Neville MADDEN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9B9079363B33Dnrmaddenyahoocom@85.214.105.2 09...
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Anyone like to comment on the 2008/9 Santa Fe SX Common Rail Diesel
>> Wagon. I'm contemplating this as my next purchase so if anyone has
>> any good or bad
>> comments I'd appreciate them.
>>
>> Neville
>> Casino NSW
>> Australia

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
631grant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2009, 12:03 AM
You Aussie's must talk different than we Yanks. By saying 'Please say this
is in the US', I was BEGGING that we Americans would finally wake up and
embrace the diesel in our cars. I know this is a world wide web......
Sorry if I somehow offended you. Have a Fosters on me.


"Neville MADDEN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9B916E5B0983Dnrmaddenyahoocom@85.214.105.2 09...
> WTF are you talking about? I know the newsgroup originated in the US but
> there ARE other parts of the world that Hyundai vehicles are exported to.
> I was just after comments re purchasing a new one.
>
> Neville
> Casino NSW
> Australia
>
> "631grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:3wbal.2298$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Please say this is in the US!!!!! It's about time someone besides VW
>> gets their head out of their butt and realizes that this really IS the
>> future for this country and its oil woes. Flamers are waiting in the
>> wings but their heads are up the same orifice...................
>>
>>
>> "Neville MADDEN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9B9079363B33Dnrmaddenyahoocom@85.214.105.2 09...
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Anyone like to comment on the 2008/9 Santa Fe SX Common Rail Diesel
>>> Wagon. I'm contemplating this as my next purchase so if anyone has
>>> any good or bad
>>> comments I'd appreciate them.
>>>
>>> Neville
>>> Casino NSW
>>> Australia

>>
>>

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
PMDR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2009, 07:30 PM
On Jan 11, 7:03*pm, "631grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You Aussie's must talk different than we Yanks. *By saying 'Please say this
> is in the US', I was BEGGING that we Americans would finally wake up and
> embrace the diesel in our cars. * *I know this is a world wide web.......
> Sorry if I somehow offended you. *Have a Fosters on me.


They drink Fosters in Australia? I thought they just exported all of
it because Australians won't actually drink it, and they can't just
throw it away.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neville MADDEN
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
"631grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:gGval.2684$(E-Mail Removed):

> You Aussie's must talk different than we Yanks. By saying 'Please say
> this is in the US', I was BEGGING that we Americans would finally wake
> up and embrace the diesel in our cars. I know this is a world wide
> web...... Sorry if I somehow offended you. Have a Fosters on me.



Then another gentleman who knew what he was talking about said

" They drink Fosters in Australia? I thought they just exported all of
it because Australians won't actually drink it, and they can't just
throw it away."

Yes we Aussies do talk different than we Yanks........I had one hell of a
time being understood in Tennessee and the cops in Houston, Tx let me go
after I accidently cut them off while driving a pickup with a 6 pack camper
on the back. They couldn't understand what I was saying to them - thought
I was Canadian, then British because they had no idea where Queensland (my
drivers licence) was.

Back to the Santa Fe diesel. No comments from anyone?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Engine block material 1.5 liter diesel 3-cyl. Hyundai kumaros General Motoring 0 02-26-2005 05:13 PM
ELECTRONIC ONBOARD FUEL REFORMULATOR IMPROVES POWER,ENGINE SMOOTHNESS,IMPROVES FUEL CONSUMPTION IN ALL MODELS OF HYUNDAI DIESEL AND GASOLINE CARS hydrodrive General Motoring 1 10-20-2004 01:09 PM
getz diesel 1.5 localdancer Hyundai Getz 2 10-11-2004 05:46 PM
santa fe diesel? Andaman1 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 09-01-2004 06:06 AM
H200 (H1?) diesel 2.5 TDI engine reputation? René Hyundai H-1 / H-200 / Starex 0 09-28-2003 05:48 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 AM.