New 2016 Accent fresh air vent (recirculation vent) opens constantly

Discussion in 'Hyundai Accent' started by Pasty_Gangsta, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Pasty_Gangsta

Pasty_Gangsta

First off, hi everyone I'm new to the Forum, glad to meet y'all. I bought my 2016 Accent 4 door sedan 3 months ago. Everything worked great but I noticed the fresh air vent seemed to open on it's own. Well, it's doing just that. I commute 40 miles to work and my vent opens 6-12 times every morning. I'll be driving and I all of a sudden get a blast of cold outside air in the car. Only happens when the outside temp is cool. I took it to the dealer and so far they say they found nothing wrong with it. Anyone have an idea about this or have the same thing happen to their Accent or any other Hyundai? Please advise

Pasty_Gangsta, Oct 4, 2016
  2. Pasty_Gangsta

Daphne Wilkins

Hi, I have the same problem. Mine opens up on its own in exactly 5 minutes after I close it and the dealer stated the same thing. Now I've sent an e-mail to the corporation and if that doesn't work, I'm calling them. I also bought mine last year. Sorry about not being able to advise you on what to do but since last year, what have you done ? Thanks

Daphne Wilkins, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Pasty_Gangsta

Deboraann

I have a 2017 Accent and mine does it too

Deboraann, Nov 1, 2018
Ask a Question