2001 sonata 2.5L output shaft speed sensor problem

Discussion in 'Hyundai Sonata' started by sean326, Feb 24, 2015.

1. sean326

sean326

ok so to make a very long very aggravating story short, a long while ago my engine was replaced by a not so reputable shop they damaged my harness on the output shaft sensor and i believe my camshaft sensor. well because the harness was broken it wouldnt stay secured on the sensor properly and would cause dangerous and irratic shifting problems. as a temporary fix it was zip tied in place until i could find new parts, i had gone to a junk yard a few days later for some other parts and grabbed a pigtail i thought was for this transmission but it turns out to either be the wrong pigtail or a different transmission.

the harness has completely fallen apart and now there are just three wires with the pins at the end i am not sure in which order they get plugged into the output shaft speed sensor if anyone has a picture or diagram that would be great i already spent hours looking for it nothing to be found on google or alldata.

sean326, Feb 24, 2015
  2. sean326

sean326

anybody able to help please? i need to repair this as soon as possible

sean326, Feb 25, 2015
Ask a Question