2005 2.7 l Santa Fe code reading "no engine trouble codes detected" car will not start !!

Discussion in 'Hyundai Santa Fe' started by peter111647yttocs, Jun 29, 2017.

1. peter111647yttocs

peter111647yttocs

Originally i was towed home and the codes were for miss fires and one for crankshaft position sensor.
    Along with renewing the sensor I also renewed the spark plugs/coils/wires. after all of this i figured now the car is fixed and turned on the ignition only to find that the car still will not start, cranks but no start.
    On my code reader i now get an image of an engine block and "no engine trouble codes detected". the car cranks but will not start.
    I have never seen a "no engine trouble codes detected" on my code reader. is this a Hyundai specific code?
    the car cranks but not starts i am at a dead end as without codes i do not know what to do next.
    Has anyone had this code? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Peter

peter111647yttocs, Jun 29, 2017
  2. peter111647yttocs

Johnnygee

Did you ever resolve your problem of your Santa Fe cranking over but not starting?

Johnnygee, Jan 9, 2018
Ask a Question