2011 elantra wont start when its cold

Discussion in 'Hyundai Elantra / Lantra' started by Summer, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Summer

Summer

I have a 2011 Elantra with 62000 miles and runs great. Last year it started not wanting to start when its cold out. I never have this problem any other time during the year just when its about 40 degrees or lower. It will crank over but wont fire. And it is only when i go to start it in the morning for work. It does fine when it sits for 8 hours at work then I go to leave its fine. The dealer ship was no help they told there was nothing wrong with my car and that there was a sensor to keep it from starting when it was really cold.. They were no help. I am a second owner so my warranty just lapsed this summer at 60000 miles. and I really dont have the money to take to the dealer ship for them to tell me the same crap. Any one know what might be going on. We thought maybe it could be a relay that having issues because its cold. Any help would be great..

Summer, Nov 15, 2016
Ask a Question