2011 Tuscon Parts

Discussion in 'Hyundai Parts For Sale / Trade' started by AkaTrixy, Apr 12, 2022.

1. AkaTrixy

AkaTrixy

Hi I'm piecing out a 2011 Tuscon. Front end is totalled but doors, windows, seats ect all are good.

AkaTrixy, Apr 12, 2022
  2. AkaTrixy

Rita

I just joined this website. Having a problem in getting a part for my 2011 Tucson been waiting 3 months. Looking for a ignition accessory. Not sure if this is the correct name for it. Any chance you may still have your Tucson?

Rita, Jul 6, 2022
  3. AkaTrixy

AkaTrixy

Any way you could send a picture? Or is it the whole ignition you need?

AkaTrixy, Jul 6, 2022
  4. AkaTrixy

Rita

If I'm not mistaken its the whole ignition. It was replaced back in 2020 and back then my paperwork said switch assy. My grandson (who is a certified body mechanic) is also trying to help me and has looked up on the internet and the hyundai dealerships all across the US. All said the same thing - parts on back order. So I can only assume its the whole thing that I need. He did say he can't go to any junk yards to look cause they usually don't have the keys. He is out of town until Sunday so can't ask right now. I'm just getting frustrated cause I want my car to run good again. If you still need a pic I can go take a picture and send it. Thank you.

Rita, Jul 7, 2022
Ask a Question