2012 Azera...need help

Discussion in 'Hyundai Grandeur / Azera / XG' started by Battledad, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Battledad

Battledad

Two items:

1) I need to replace the front drivers side turn signal bulb but the manual does a terrible job trying to explain where it is an how to change it. Help?

2) The display is stuck at User Setting. No matter what we try it won't go back to the readouts (mileage, miles , speed, etc.) I push and hold the Disp button but nothing. If I disconnect the battery will that correct the issue? Is this indicative of some other issue?

Battledad, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Battledad

Battledad

This morning I tried the following: Depressed the DISP button for 15 seconds; then depressed Disp and up arrow and then Disp and down button and then Dispo and the up/down buttons (a the same time). Next thing I know I exited the User Settings menu and back to the normal mpg; distance, etc. No idea what combo worked or if pushing those combos made any difference but I'm out!

Battledad, Mar 20, 2023
Ask a Question