2013 Azera quarter window trim

Discussion in 'Hyundai Grandeur / Azera / XG' started by daveyboy43, Jul 6, 2017.

1. daveyboy43

daveyboy43

I have a 2013 Azera and while taking it through the car wash one of the large cleaning wands pulled about 1/3 of the chrome trim of the drivers side quarter window. Car wash won't do anything about it as they have signs posted they aren't responsible for any damages to vehicles. I was going to see if I could buy the chrome trim and replace it but I've come to find you can't buy it separately and have to purchase the window, the black rubber molding and the chrome trim together. Just wondering if anyone knew if there's a trick to installing the chrome trim? Looks like there's a very little groove in the bottom of the rubber molding all the way around but I can't seem to get it back on to stay. Should I consider using an adhesive? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
    daveyboy43, Jul 6, 2017
Ask a Question