2013 Hyundai Accent a few (related?) issues

Discussion in 'Hyundai Accent' started by adsihfdisuf, Nov 2, 2022.

1. adsihfdisuf

adsihfdisuf

Hello everyone, I have a 2013 Hyundai Accent 1.6l GDI with 80,000 miles on it.

I'm experiencing a slight misfire on a cold start that seems to only happen at lower ambient temperatures. It lasts about a minute and feels consistent like it is one cylinder. No misfire codes or flashing check engine light, and the car drives perfectly fine once it is warmed up.

My second issue (which may be related?) is an EVAP code. I got P0441, replaced the purge valve and gas cap, and I got P0455 a few days later. I cleared it a few days ago and it hasn't come back yet but the freeze frame said it happened at 720 rpm and 168-degree coolant temperature.

There are no other codes but I should mention that the coolant may be a little low as my overflow tank is cracked and I'm waiting on a new one. Could spark plugs be an issue here? I'm not sure if they've been replaced. One more thing that may be important is the car was very dirty before I bought it like it had been driven on dirt roads a lot. If a clogged filter or intake could've caused this then that could make sense.

adsihfdisuf, Nov 2, 2022
Ask a Question