2013 Hyundai Tuscan Limited - Need Passenger Fuse Box Schematics and Output Wire Color Codes

Discussion in 'Hyundai Tucson' started by Airbeater, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Airbeater

Airbeater

Good Day Everyone,

I am attempting to connect a dashcam with a supporting standby battery to power the unit while the vehicle is shut off. I have to identify a fuse that is only powered while in ACC or Run. I have identified numerous fuses and when I pulled the fuse to insert E-Z Add-a-Circuit Fuse Tap, the blades would not fit into the fuse box. I looked at the fuse and the fuse is a very Non-Standard, Non-Typical fuse. The blades on the fuse I took out are coming out from the sides of the fuse and pointing towards the back. A standard fuse will not fit into the fuse box and the E-Z Add-a-Circuit Fuse Tap will never fit.

I have to find the color codes for each of the fuses, the wires to each and the plug where these wires come out of the fuse box so I can use a traditional fuse tap.

Does anyone know where I can get a repair manual with a complete set of schematics.

Airbeater, Jan 5, 2020
Ask a Question