2017 Tucson heat/ac issues

Discussion in 'Hyundai Tucson' started by beckym67, May 23, 2023.

1. beckym67

beckym67

I was in a front end collision. I had about $8300.00 worth of damage. Since I've gotten my car back the heat/ac system hasn't been working properly. If my outside temperature readout is flashing (-----) dashes I cannot change any of the vents in my car (it's always stuck on front defrost when this happens) and obviously the heat or ac is not working. If the dashes aren't happening and it actually reads the outside temperature my system will switch from one vent to another. It usually defaults to front defrost. If I move it back to another vent it will switch again. The outside temperature usually reads 20 degrees under the actual temperature for up to 20 minutes and my heat or AC will also switch blowing from different vents whenever its being used. I've had it looked at several times and had the temp sensor replaced (once during the repair for the accident and a second time about a month ago). There are days I'll get into my car and the system will be non-functioning and other times it will work for a short while then start acting up. Any ideas would be helpful. Could this be from the accident since it was fine before?

beckym67, May 23, 2023
  2. beckym67

beckym67

Anyone? I'm desperate!!!!

beckym67, May 24, 2023
Ask a Question