2020 Santa Fe Out the Door Price Paid OTD

Discussion in 'Hyundai Santa Fe' started by mrgenesis, Oct 31, 2019.

1. mrgenesis

mrgenesis

I wanted to see if members would be open to posting their "Out the Door" price paid for their 2020 Santa Fe. I found this to be useful for myself when was looking to buy my 2017 Elantra Limited Ultimate. I was able to get an outstanding price knowing the best possible price I would be able to negotiate down to. I wish I still had my contract but I remember I paid 23250 OTD when the sticker was 27800 or so. The price of the car came down to 20600 then fees, tax, tag and title made it 23250. I did transfer the tag but that is not a huge cost saving there. Anyway, if you all are willing to post your price paid it will help myself and others to know how much to work towards in getting the price down. For me, some dealers told me to take a hike when I told them I wanted to pay 23000 OTD. Even with that the best I could get was 24K OTD over the phone or Internet but they told me that if I came in that they might be able to get a little closer to my price. So after talking to all the dealers in Central Florida and the surround area I went in to one closer to Tampa and they came down another $750. I was close enough to 23K and we made a deal. I look forward to seeing what you all paid for your Santa Fe's.

mrgenesis, Oct 31, 2019
  2. mrgenesis

mrgenesis

Anybody want to share?

mrgenesis, Nov 3, 2019
  3. mrgenesis

vitamind

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL AWD $28004 Invoice $29350 MSRP. My trade in was a 2014 Mazda CX 5 sport with scratches all over it and a broken rear tail light. KBB trade in on it was $7800 I owed just under $10,000 due to my stupid butt getting a $2k warranty. I was able to get them to pay the whole thing off and including tax tile and license I walked out the door with a total price of $27009. If i consider the $2200 they paid for my upside down loan which I do, I got out the door at around $24809. Amazing deal.

vitamind, Jan 1, 2020
Ask a Question