2022 Caligraphy with 20 in wheels

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by rlemo, Mar 10, 2021.

1. rlemo

rlemo

Has anyone seen a Caligraphy with the 20 inch wheel. All I see available are units with 19 in wheels. There appears to be a shortage of this wheel by supplier. All I see on line are units with 19 in wheels. Looking at their brochure it clearly shows the better appearance of the 20 inch wheel especially for their top trim Caligraphy model. I give Hyundai credit for a least providing a brochure for their vehicles which is quickly becoming a thing of the past. More and more manufacturers are ending this practice even when their profits soar from year to year especially during the pandemic crisis.

rlemo, Mar 10, 2021
  2. rlemo

TurboRev

i think if they ran out, they may be out for awhile. a lot of things are way behind where they should be due to the pandemic. and yes i agree many manufacturers are trying to nickel and dime people more and more but their profits have never been higher. it is frustrating to say the least.

TurboRev, Mar 15, 2021
Ask a Question