Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wrecker94, Feb 17, 2019.

1. wrecker94

wrecker94

I am not new to the Hyundai family, just new to this forum.My wife and I purchased our first Elantra in 2000, then replaced in 2002. A couple years later we purchased another 2000 Elantra for her mother to drive. I had convinced a friend and his mother and my father all to purchase Hyundais.
    My father has had a 2004 Santa Fe 3.5 4WD, 2013 Sonata, 2015 Sonata, 2017 Santa Fe Sport and now drives a 2018 Santa Fe Limited. He didn't like the 4 cylinder in the Sport so he traded it for the V-6.
    But, what brought me to the forum, is the 2004 Santa Fe we purchased for my daughter in July of 2018. She needs a vehicle to handle the snow she gets up in the U.P. Michigan. My father likes his Santa Fe's, so he wanted to put her in one also. She has the 2.7L with 4WD, aggressive Cooper Discovery AT3 tires and a good head on her shoulders. The only bad thing is the high miles (170,000) and she doesn't think the 4WD is working. Also, the closest dealer to her is in Green Bay,WI, about 3.5 hours or 207 miles from her location. And let me tell you, try diagnosing a problem from 6 hours away.

wrecker94, Feb 17, 2019
Ask a Question