HYUNDAI Dispute (HYUNDAI TUCSON) 66 PLATE

Discussion in 'Hyundai Tucson' started by riccio10, Mar 3, 2020.

1. riccio10

riccio10

HI all,

** I CAN'T SEEM TO INCLUDE THE MP4 FILE VIDEO OF THE NOISE, ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN HELPING I WILL HAPPILY SEND IT TO YOU A DIFFERENT WAY**

I was hoping someone in this forum could tell me if the Hyundai are accurately diagnosing my car, and if anyone actually knows what the noise could be? I would be very grateful as my vehicle has been in and out of the garage more times than I care to remember and been ongoing for over 18 months now.

"Having spoken with Eden Hyundai, they have advised that having viewed the video clip provided by yourself showing the noise they requested to have your vehicle with them for a period of three days in order to test this to replicate the noise, and a courtesy vehicle was provided for your use free of charge. During this period Eden Hyundai were unable to replicate the noise, and therefore reached out to HMUK technical for assistance, who advised; This issue isn't uncommon and can be affected in different ways i.e. parking on a slope, pulling the handbrake up while the case is moving slowly putting the rear suspension under load and making the noise as the driver, passengers get out of the car as the suspension rises due to the release of weight from the vehicle, and is commonly a result of the rear brake shoes binding to hold the vehicle with the hand brake applied."

Any advice or recommendations would be extremely welcomed.

riccio10, Mar 3, 2020
Ask a Question