Hyundai i10 on road price in india

Discussion in 'Hyundai i10' started by monty alexander, Sep 13, 2010.

1. The generous torque has allowed Hyundai to use relaxed gear ratios
    without sacrificing flexibility and the powerplant s zest in the urban
    environment is matched by an ability to merrily keep pace with the
    traffic flow. To Buy Hyundai i10 visit- http://www.naaptol.com/price/26829-Hyundai-i10.html

monty alexander, Sep 13, 2010
  2. monty alexander

Larry Guest

Looks like a stripped down version of the i30 sold in Australia. Much
    smaller engine and lots of features that are in the i30 are missing.

Larry, Sep 13, 2010
  3. monty alexander

mcqueen

:)

Hyundai Genesis has the new image of the Korean based car manufacturer. Cabin technologies and smooth running power are just some of its finest features. A Pre-Safety Seatbelt System, which can tighten a belt split-second before an impact, is among its cabin technologies. The transmission is quick to launch. On the road, the Genesis proves that it is manoeuvrable in crowded areas. Steering needs less effort to turn, and it changes lanes quickly. When in zigzag course, the V8 engine with 4.6 liter has moderate power. There is an iDrive joystick that explores the sounds which can be connected to Ipod. The Lexicon 7.1 Discrete Surround Sound System has 7-speaker 528-watt, one of the most sophisticated audio systems in the Genesis’ class. The bass is overwhelming and clarity is awesome.

mcqueen, Jan 21, 2011
Ask a Question