New to this forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alloffroad, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Alloffroad

Alloffroad

Hi there. I have a 2005 Hyundai tucson all wheel drive w/ the v6 engine. I am pretty handy at fixing things mechanically and that i have done on my cars. On the Hyundai, we bought it with 70,000 miles on it and it now has about 180,000. I have had the harmonic balancer replaced because the spokes that connect the pulley to the hub were gone so the pulley was just held on by the tension of the serp belt. At idle the power steering was not working well and the battery light would come on. I thought the belt was slipping so when i went to replace it the pulley literally fell off the harmonic balancer hub. I didn't have a way to remove it so i had to have a mechanic do the work on that one.
    I did replace the throttle position switch (tps), it was pretty easy, and the vapor canister purge valve. If you have any questions about what i have done, and/or how to do it please ask

Alloffroad, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Alloffroad

avisitor

Hello,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Nice to have someone here who has some experience.

avisitor, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Alloffroad

Ian Administrator

Ian, Jun 23, 2019
Ask a Question