radio fuse?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by sxylilaccent, Apr 18, 2006.

1. sxylilaccent

sxylilaccent Guest

ok today i was putting the cd player in my 2001 hyundai accent all was well until it came time to shove everything back into my dash. lo and behold something grounded out and im guessing killed the fuse. ( the door dinger also guit at this time ) so the answer should be simple right replace the fuse ... the problem is i cant find the fuse on my car. in the panal on the driver side inside panal there are 18 different slots for fuses however none of these state anthing about the radio or door. if anyone can please help it would be appriciated. thanks oh btw relating to my previous post.... i ended up with 2 bent valves so instead of going threw buying piece by piece we ended up swaping out the head with one from a smashed 2003 accent. and so far so good it runs now if i can just get the cd player working again i think ill be good to go unless they find a problem when its inspected and emission tested. thanks again all jen

sxylilaccent, Apr 18, 2006
  2. sxylilaccent

Rob Guest

Pull them out one at a time and check them

Rob, Apr 19, 2006
  3. sxylilaccent

hyundaitech Guest

One of them should be labelled "room." Check that fuse first.

hyundaitech, Apr 19, 2006
Ask a Question