Rear Air issues

Discussion in 'Hyundai Veracruz' started by cholbach, Aug 9, 2019.

1. cholbach

cholbach

I have a 2011, GLS model, with the manual air/heat controls. The rear controls fail to work. If The blower works on different speeds when controlled by the main. I pulled off the side panel and discovered that the door actuator (if that is what it is called) and the door for to switch from cool to heat does not respond. I disconnected the motor/actuator for the air/heat and the motor for the "blend" ceiling/floor (unhooked where they go into the "door levers" so that there is a/c going to the back. I am stumped s to what controls both. Is this a relay issue, control module, what?

With what I have disconnected, I have a/c flowing through the roof vents which is fine for now, but I would like to fix it correctly. I really do not want to just start replacing parts as they look to be a bit pricy! The rear controls do not do anything. No change with heat/air, fan speed, or top/bottom air flow. If I turn off rear controls, the fan speed changes in the rear but nothing else. All help would be appreciated!

cholbach, Aug 9, 2019
Ask a Question