Santa Fe 2010, 2.2 CRDI Gearbox oil change

Discussion in 'Hyundai Santa Fe' started by richp999, Sep 4, 2020.

1. richp999

richp999

Hi,

I am having a few issues with my 2010 Santa Fe, 2.2 crdi.

The 1st & 2nd gears are getting a bit difficult to select, although they do go in.

I've just replace the clutch, dual mass flywheel & hydraulic parts (Master & Slave).

The gears were a bit difficult to get in before the clutch change, so I don't think its that, and the clutch does seem to be working fine otherwise.

They might have been damaged as the clutch salve cylinder was failing, as I was forced to drive it a little before I could swap it.

Has anyone else had this issue with this gearbox ? Any simple fixes to try ?

I changed the gearbox oil when the clutch was swapped, but I wanted to check the filling points and level checking.

Does anyone know the correct method to fill this gearbox ?

I filled through bolt A below , I'm not sure what bolt B does, anyone know this ?

The drain bolt was on the bottom, but I can't find any reference as to what bolts A & B below are for.

Thanks,
    Richard.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

richp999, Sep 4, 2020
Ask a Question