Surprised at how much we love this auto

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stealth Mobile, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Stealth Mobile

Stealth Mobile

After having issues (bad pistons from manufacturer) with our previous auto the dear wife wanted something with great fuel mileage, comfortable, and maybe a hybrid. We looked into all models and narrowed our choices down to 3 models, One Hyundai, two Toyotas. After reviewing every feature, comments from others and many different reviews, we started looking into the dealers inventories to see if any had what we were leaning towards. The Hyundai model we were looking into were hard to find. We found there were only about four of that model in a 4 state area around us and closes was about an hour away.

The wife found a dealer that had what we wanted and at about $7k discount with all of it's incentives at that time. We were going to hold off buying for a couple of months, but after seeing how few we could find (during the middle of the car chip shortage), the wife asked me to go look at that one since she was a bit under the weather that week.

I ended up buying our new 2021 Sonata Limited Hybrid back in April. We are still learning new things about our new auto and find ourselves loving this vehicle more and more each day. We are almost overwhelmed with all of it's features.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Stealth Mobile, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Stealth Mobile

Stealth Mobile

I am sure hoping the bullies from another Hyundai forum are not hear. But I have a feeling one may be here now that I've read a few others posts

Stealth Mobile, Aug 11, 2021
Ask a Question