Theft alarm goes off when i unlock my 2008 hyundai sonata

Discussion in 'Hyundai Sonata' started by woodyinmwc, Apr 24, 2018.

1. woodyinmwc

woodyinmwc

I have had a problem with the alarm going off when I unlock my 2008 Hyundai Sonata, using the key. I don't have keyless entry--I have to use the key. It doesn't happen every time, but I never know when it's going to happen. Relocking it with the key doesn't solve the problem. If I unlock it again, it will go off again. Then after I let it set for a while, everything's ok for a few days, then it will happen again.
    My fuse box diagram doesn't show a specific fuse for the alarm system. I want to know how to either fix this problem or disable the alarm permanently.

woodyinmwc, Apr 24, 2018
  2. woodyinmwc

PorchaShadd

Have you figured out how to solve this issue? I’m currently dealing with the same thing. It has happened for the last two days. My partner and kids have had to get a ride home from coworkers cause the alarm goes off and won’t stop, and it stops the car from running.

PorchaShadd, May 5, 2021
Ask a Question