Tuscon ABS/EMS problem

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Rodge, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Rodge

Rodge

Hi guys, I now have a 2005 Tuscon, for some months now the ABS operates when I brake; culminating in the ABS light coming on and the stability switching off (it all returns when I turn the ignition off). My local mech says his test machin gives fault codes of C1275 "G sensor open or short and C1611 timout EMS. Can anyone offer a translation of these codes so I can repair the faults... please (the vehicle is good; offering a comfortable ride and steady 38mpg for about 70mph)
    grateful Rodge

Rodge, Mar 24, 2016
  2. Rodge

Nick

Hi I have the same problem, I have a 2005 Tucson GSI had the car checked and the error code of C1275 G Sensor resulted. The ABS light and TCS lights come on at high speed 70 mph on the motorway after about 12 miles. They reset after the engine is turned off. The ABS kicks in at slow speeds but its intermittent. Can anyone advise how I can fix this problem? Car works fine 90% of the time lovely car but this issue is really annoying
    Thanks
    Nick

Nick, Mar 18, 2017
Ask a Question