Wheel Hub Bearings Covered under Extented Warranty?

Discussion in 'Hyundai Sonata' started by tgreco13, Jul 1, 2019.

1. tgreco13

tgreco13

I have a 2011 Sonata and purchased the bumper to bumper warranty till 120,000 miles. I need to know if the front Wheel Hub Bearings would be covered under this warranty. The dealer wants $130.00 just to confirm that it is bad and then they would submit it to the warranty claims to se if they cover it, AFTER they determine it is bad. If indeed they do cover it, they would waive the $130.00 inspection. I will not bring it to the dealer if it's not covered under warranty but they won't tell me if it is first.

My mechanic confirmed what the problem is but Hyundai dealer still wants to check it first for this ridiculous fee.

Can someone tell me if this would be cover under the warranty?

Thanks,
    Tony

tgreco13, Jul 1, 2019
  2. tgreco13

avisitor

Sounds like your dealer want to make money.
    You know the wheel hub is bad, they know the wheel hub is bad, the mechanic knows the wheel hub is bad
    The dealership also knows that it isn't covered by the warranty. They will call it a wear item.
    Call another dealership and find out.

avisitor, Jul 1, 2019
Ask a Question