XG 350 "Air Bag" light

Discussion in 'Other Honda Models' started by Steve C, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Steve C

Steve C

I have an 04' XG350 and the Air Bag light came on two days ago. From looking at other posts, it seems this can occur from wires coming out under the driver seat. I looked under the seat and sure enough there is a free wire hanging with a "locking device" on the end. It looks like it can easily plug back in, but I don't see the other wire or where it should plug into. I have lifted the seat all the way up, look under the front of the seat and see many wires attached properly to each other, so I don't see anything up front. The lose wire comes up with the seat heating wires, but I cannot see any wire in the middle/rear that the wire should connect to/with. It looks like it would take two seconds to connect the wire to where ever it goes, but I can't seem to locate the other half. The lose wire has an orange and wire going into the "locking" device. And by locking I mean the plastic piece that will snap into another connection. Any ideas?

Steve C, Apr 7, 2013
Ask a Question