hyundi accent 2015 reflector to projector headlights

Discussion in 'Hyundai Accent' started by jeremyjoshie, Feb 23, 2023.

1. jeremyjoshie

jeremyjoshie

Hello. My accent is a 2015 GLS with the OEM reflector headlights. I've been trying to look up if the reflector headlights can be replaced by the OEM projector headlights for 12-17. After buying a pair of used OEM projectors in ebay, the headlights shop told me that the projectors don't fit as the plugs or some wiring were different.

I've asked another shop and they told me that no projectors fit my car, only the OEM reflectors. They said that even if I did try retrofitting, there's no retrofit kit available for my car, including halos and all those stuff.

Are these all true? I feel sad. I've always wanted to have projectors on my car. I feel like they give off better light than my reflectors right now. Currently im using Auxito H4 LEDs and the high beams are just way off. Anyone who can help me out?

Thanks a lot!

jeremyjoshie, Feb 23, 2023
  2. jeremyjoshie

pittsburghpamom

I would check out a couple of different shops. I was going to upgrade my headlights and the shop was willing to do it but did say I would have to change all of the wiriing.

pittsburghpamom, Jun 30, 2023
Ask a Question